3eTI provides a broad range of professional services designed to support all of our customers’ specific requirements. Our consultants provide their expertise on initial threat analysis, hardware and software selection, design and installation, and end-user training.
Wireless site surveys
A wireless site survey is the key to planning and implementing a successful wireless network installation. Determining the correct quantity of wireless access points and their respective mounting locations are actually the simplest tasks accomplished during a wireless site survey. A complete site survey includes:
- Radio frequency surveys
- Propagation surveys
- Access point and network design optimization
Network design and optimization
A successful network rollout involves a number of complex tasks including radio coverage prediction and data analysis before and after installation. 3eTI's expert team helps facilitate the optimization of networks throughout their lifecycle and help operators speed deployment, reduce costs, and ensure a high quality of service.
- Stand-alone networks
- Integration into existing networks
- Extension of legacy networks with wireless capability
- Network architecture design
- Administrator, operator and maintenance training for our solutions
- Emergency support
- Flex to meet operational requirements
- Network configuration and troubleshooting