Wireless Mesh Networks
Federally assured to meet security mandates
3eTI provides custom communication solutions that can be configured for wireless, self-healing, self-configuring mesh networking. 3eTI is a leading provider of wireless networking solutions that are customized to an organization’s security challenges for video, data and voice communication needs. Our technology has been successfully tested and deployed in military, federal and local environments requiring high levels of security and accuracy.
The federal government’s stringent security standards require validated communications solutions. As a trusted supplier to the DoD since 1995, 3eTI delivers highly secure network platforms that enable maximum operational productivity. 3eTI’s patented platforms are certified to meet military information assurance (IA) standards.
- FIPS 140-2 – 3eTI products are tested and certified to meet the US government’s Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) for security, a federal computer-security standard used to accredit cryptographic modules issued by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Common Criteria – 3eTI platforms are certified by the National Information Assurance Partnership Common Criteria Evaluation and Validation Scheme (CCEVS) Validation Body, which is managed and staffed by NSA. The CCEVS evaluates IT products for conformance to the International Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation.
3eTI is a market leader in secure WiFi and WPAN networks. We were first to attain independent validation and certification for FIPS 140-2 and Common Criteria EAL 4 levels of security approved by the US government and DoD. Choosing devices that integrate certified comprehensive encryption and authentication technology ensures the confidentiality, integrity and availability of sensor and network data.
Reliable wireless networks that save time and money
Today, 3eTI’s AirGuard wireless solutions are relied upon by military, government and industrial organizations worldwide to securely connect enterprise campuses, branch-bases, vessels and sensor systems by leveraging an innovative, self-forming, self-healing, route-optimized mesh structure.
Our products deliver real-time data and video from vehicles. They monitor centers conducting wireless video surveillance for building access and public activity. They improve communications while cutting costs. The non-proprietary technology can be quickly integrated, enabling “plug and play” implementations that are highly secure.
Key AirGuard features
- Certified Secure: High-levels of IA capability for data protection
- Rugged Form Factor: Designed to withstand harsh indoor/outdoor environmental conditions
- Self-Organizing: Requires no manual configuration—simply power up access points
- Self-Healing: Re-routing is automatic, ensuring always-on availability
- Interoperable: Quick and inexpensive systems adapt readily to custom requirements