Video Teleconferencing (VTC)
Military-grade secure video
Highly interactive, visual collaboration systems allow participants to dynamically interact with content in video teleconference (VTC) meetings. Whether participants are in the command center, at their desks, or in the field, teams can collaborate easily with VTC via video teleconferencing.
Criticom ISEC (Integrated Secure Encryption Console) solutions deliver fully automated Periods Processing as defined by US Department of Defense to seamlessly switch video conferencing systems between two different security classification networks.
- Video Conferencing Solutions – Best-in-class portfolio of video conferencing and collaboration solutions from Cisco, Polycom, Radvision, Vidyo, AMX, Crestron and Extron
- Professional Services – Technical expert services augment your staff and ensure consistent operation of your video conferencing systems and overall experience
- Lifecycle Services – Provides requirements assessment, design, implementation, training, optimization, and flexible maintenance services for all audio visual and video teleconferencing systems
Military-grade security – not just for government anymore
As security needs become increasingly critical in the corporate realm, ISEC switches are also ideal for industrial environments requiring a military-grade degree of secure video conferencing.
Failsafe security is a primary concern for both government and industrial VTC users. Whether field troops need to communicate with other military personnel in enemy territory or executives need to share sensitive data between corporate boardrooms, knowing that those communications are being transmitted securely provides invaluable peace of mind and increases the likelihood of mission success.
Unique flexibility for diverse network options
The ISEC Systems are available in ISDN or IP, plus a hybrid option which can accommodate both configurations. This flexibility allows users to accommodate their individual network requirements, or leverage a combination of both switches for comprehensive security. Users are able to seamlessly switch video conferencing systems between 2, 3, or 6 different security classification networks.
Leveraging ISEC’s industry-leading H.320 protocol
3eTI’s industry-leading H.320 protocol enables the ISEC 320 series with military-grade protection, accommodating the most sensitive levels of data transfer. Despite this sophistication, the H.320 protocol remains cost-effective, automated and flexible.
- Meets DOD specifications for security and DOD Period Processing
- DISA DVS Approved Product
- Industry leading ISDN switch for H.320 protocol support
- Automated switch supports up to 6 security classifications over IP networks
- User-friendly/ease to use table top interface
- NIAP-certified optical isolation for switching between NIPRNET and SIPRNET
- Rugged, flexible design for military and intelligence applications
- Critical security capability for preservation sensitive codec configuration data
- ISDN and IP network (or dual mode) integration
- OEM strategic partnership ready for channel partners