Cyber Security Devices
Endpoint Cyber Security for Critical Networks
3eTI’s CyberFence security devices offer the multiple capabilities necessary for protecting embedded devices and safety-critical industrial control systems (ICS) against sophisticated attacks from internal and external attacks. Using 3eTI’s cyber devices, commercial and government customers achieve the network security necessary to safeguard communications against malware infections of trusted computers, deliberate insider attacks within a secure trusted enclave, or connections by unauthorized devices.
Industrial Cyber Security for Critical Infrastructure
A compromised SCADA server or engineering terminal can impact an entire facility or operation. 3eTI’s CyberFence products can extend security to the controller itself, protecting it against an attack wherever it occurs. Utilizing its proprietary cyber technology, 3eTI cyber solutions can prevent sweeping the network to discover devices and services present, quantity, type, and architecture of DCS or SCADA controllers are hidden from view.
Military Cyber Security That meets IA Mandates
CyberFence was designed to not only offer network operators the speed, cost and performance demanded of network security solutions, but also built on trust and adherence to well established Information Assurance (IA) standards and mandated security certifications. 3eTI’s cyber modules have undergone independent security evaluation to achieve FIPS 140-2 validation and Common Criteria NIAP certification.
- Protects machine-to-machine (M2M) communications
- Affords visibility and control over content
- Deep packet inspection (DPI), can currently support BACnet, Modbus TCP, OPC, EtherNet/IP and DNP3 control protocols and inbound commands, as well as their origin
- DPI provides an independent means for managing device input
- Known device vulnerabilities can be blocked entirely
- Undesired application-level functionality is blocked.
- Botha local or wide area network (Layer 2) security, and/or public network (Layer 3) security
- VPN and Ethernet trusted encryption algorithms
- Proven secure implementations to ensure our solutions have no weakness or compromise