Department of Defense (DoD)
Military-grade cyber security solutions
Cyber-attacks are threatening US critical infrastructure, even as government is increasingly pressured to protect disparate legacy systems with limited budget and resources. Today’s armed forces must maintain peak readiness and adjust for ever shifting threats while containing costs, streamlining operations and adhering to strict mandates. New technologies to integrate energy efficiency, industrial controls, metering, and critical infrastructure protection represent complex challenges. Cyber-threats designed to disrupt critical control systems compound the challenge.
Federally assured to meet security mandates
The federal government’s stringent security standards require validated communications solutions that meet federal security mandates. As a trusted supplier to the DoD since 1995, 3eTI delivers highly secure, patented platforms certified to meet military Information Assurance (IA) standards. Solutions are certified by the National Institutes of Standards and Technologies (NIST) and the NSA’s National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP).
3eTI engineers wired and secure wireless mesh technology into a sensor-system network to accommodate a variety of topologies and applications, increase productivity, and lower operational costs. 3eTI systems integrate disparate networks across widespread bases and facilities. They are easily joined to form net-centric solutions for industrial control and automation, critical infrastructure protection and perimeter monitoring.
How we do it
- Assured business continuity and operational visibility
- Maintain a segmented cyber security architecture
- Failover, redundancy and load-balancing capabilities
- Scalable architecture for additional volume as needed
- Ability to centrally monitory security operations and technology
- First industrial device to be certified by the NIST and NIAP
- Allows visibility and alerts of breaches in real-time
- Cloaks industrial endpoint communications using stealth mode
- Plug-and-play security